Department of Special Education is working under the aegis of Shri Rameshwar Sewa Sansthan (Regd.) which has been founded with a vision to create, promote, support, manage and rehabilitate the children with special needs (CSWN) by providing special educational and other required therapeutic services.
More than 250 Children with Special Need have enrolled in the special school. More than 150 children with special needs getting services in the campus and rest of children be benefitted through Home Based Training Programme.
Facilities / Services Available at Department of Special Education
- Special Educational Services for the Children with Mental Retardation, Cerebral Palsy, Autism, Hearing Impaired and Multiple Disabilities, Visual Impaired.
- Therapeutic Services (Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Sensory Intergration)
- Behaviour Management Programme
- Vocational Training according to the age and Mental Level of the students.
- Medical facilities.
- Home Based training programme.
- Early Intervention Programme.
- Pick and drop with CCTV transport facilities for the students.
- Special Sports Training Programme.
- Parent guidance and counseling programme.
- Mid-Day-Meal facility.
- Visits to famous historical places and amusement parks.
- Survey of rural areas to detect children with disabilities.
- Vocational Training to empower the women.
- Sensory Integration programme for Disabile children.
- Training programme in music and dance and participation in the cultural programmes.
- Psychology Lab.
- Computer Lab.
- High-tech Library, E.Library.
- Fully Wifi with CCTV Campus.